Header Banner Tax Collector
Tax Collector Tax Collector Signature

Drivers License

We provide the following Drivers License services: Driver licenses, road testing, renewal, reinstatement, ID cards, driving record searchers, child support clearance, temp permit, replacements and hazardous materials fingerprinting.

Click on MyDmvPortal for the necessary documentation to bring to be issued a license.

For office visits you will need to bring — Certified birth certificate (this is one that has a raised seal or is on security paper) or valid US passport, social security card, and two proofs of residential address.

If your name has changed from your birth certificate or valid passport, you must bring with you your certified name change document.

Non-US Citizens bring your valid passport, I-94, and social security card if you've been issued one, all of the documents that pertain to your stay in the country, and two proofs of residential address.

If the licenses are a CDL you will need to bring a current medical card if you do not work for a government agency.

We no longer issue Class D licenses, it has been replaced with Class E licenses; you will be able to drive the same vehicles that you drove with the Class D license.

A CDL licenses is required when your vehicle weighs over 26,000 pounds, if you are carrying 16 or more passengers including the driver, or if you will be requiring a hazmat endorsement.

Click here to download a Drivers Handbook

VisualGov DT Ventures
All rights reserved. Copyright ©1999-2019    Privacy Policy